Claudia uses the Map of Meaning to inform her practice and support the work she is doing in a variety of senior leadership roles (Senior Consultant, Associate Director People and Wellbeing and Manager Community Services Industry Workforce Project).
Claudia uses the Map of Meaning to inform her practice and support the work that she is doing in a variety of senior leadership roles.
Claudia uses the Map of Meaning in a variety of applications ranging from coaching, conflict resolution, team development , organisational development to organisational strategy.
Claudia stands for work that:
- Commits to people serving each other.
- Connects with reality, inspiration and meaning.
- Unleashes and trusts the power and resourcefulness of human beings.
- Celebrates ingenuity and harnesses the collective genius.
- Embraces human nature and complexity.
- Is sustainable for humans, organisations, and the earth.
Claudia is passionate about building healthy conflict cultures. She is convinced that conflict avoidance and the festering of unresolved issues are what gets in the way of teams and organisations creating cultures that thrive. Healthy conflict drives continuous improvement, innovation, commitment, and accountability, elements that are at critical for building a high-performance organisation.