2024 Imagined - Through Landscapes and Stories (weekend session)
- Sunday 14 January 2024
- 11:00 am - 13:00 pm
- (GMT+10:00) Eastern Time - Melbourne, Sydney
- Add to calendar
2024 Imagined – Through Landscapes and Stories (weekend session)
This is a hands-on session, inviting you envisage and imagine a meaningful 2024.
In this 2-hour online workshop, we’ll be working with writing and image prompts to spark our intentions for the new year and begin to imagine what might be possible. We’ll weave the Map of Meaning into our visioning and use it as a framework to consolidate our ideas and hopes for 2024.
- You don’t need to be a writer or have a regular journaling practice to get something out of this session. You only need to be curious about what the images we’ll share evoke in you and write this down. You can use stream-of-consciousness writing, make a list, use bullet points, write a mini story...
- You also don’t need to be familiar with the Map of Meaning as a framework. We will share an introduction to this powerful and practical tool. If you’re new to the Map, this session is a great way to find out a little bit about it.
Facilitator: Conny Weyrich, Certified Practitioner, arts-based and trauma-informed coach at Sensemaking Space.
Find out more about Conny here: www.sensemakingspace.com IG: @sensemakingspace
What to bring / prepare:
- Bring your favourite pen or writing tool, writing by hand is encouraged!
- You’ll need a few loose sheets of paper, if you bring 10 sheets you'll have plenty
- Ideally, you have also one larger sheet of paper (ideally A3, or you can tape 2 A4 sheets together)
- You might want to have to hand small post-it notes – but these are entirely optional!
This is a two-hour live, online workshop (not recorded).
Date: Sunday 14 January 2024
Time: start time for the 2-hour session
- 8am Perth/ Singapore
- 10am Brisbane
- 11am Melbourne/ Sydney
- 1pm Auckland
- 4pm Los Angeles (1 day before, Saturday 13 Jan)
- 5pm Edmonton (1 day before, Saturday 13 Jan)
- 7pm New York/ Toronto (1 day before, Saturday 13 Jan)
Zoom details will be provided by separate email closer to the session date.
(You might have noticed that we offer two sessions that sound similar, one in December to look back and one in January to look ahead. While we will use a similar process, each session works with different imagery and has a different focus of looking back versus looking forward. They work beautifully together, and just as well on their own if you only can or want to come to one of them.)